playframework 发布版本: Play 2.6.21
The Play Team is pleased to announce the release of Play Framework 2.6.21. This is the latest stable release of Play.
## What is Play Framework?
Play is a high-productivity Java and Scala web application framework that integrates the components and APIs you need for modern web application development.
Play is based on a lightweight, stateless, web-friendly architecture and features predictable and minimal resource consumption (CPU, memory, threads) for highly-scalable applications thanks to its reactive model, based on [Akka Streams](https://doc.akka.io/docs/akka/2.5.17/stream/stream-introduction.html).
## Getting Play
1. To start a new project, visit <https://www.playframework.com/download>.
2. To upgrade an existing Play 2.6 project, edit your `project/plugins.sbt` file and set the `sbt-plugin` to `2.6.21`.
3. To update an older Play project, take a look at the [Play 2.6 Migration Guide](https://playframework.com/documentation/2.6.x/Migration26).
## Join the Play Community
Want to discuss the new release or have questions related to Play? [Visit the Play Framework forum.](https://discuss.playframework.com/)
Play 2.6.21 brings several bug fixes and performance improvements. Notable changes:
1. [playframework/playframework#8741](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/pull/8721): Forms - add support for IndexedSeq and Vector bindings.
2. [playframework/playframework#8920](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/pull/8920): Update guava to version 23.6.1.
3. [playframework/playframework#8890](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/pull/8890): Update Akka to 2.5.19
4. [playframework/playframework#8586](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/pull/8586): Update Akka Http to 10.0.15
5. [playframework/playframework#8772](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/pull/8772): Handle null content type as if the header was not set
And, as always, there are a good number of documentation improvements made by Play contributors. For more details see the [full list of changes](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/compare/2.6.20...2.6.21/) and the [2.6.21](https://github.com/playframework/playframework/milestone/79?closed=1).
Thanks to the community for their detailed bug reports and contributions.
Thanks to [Lightbend](https://www.lightbend.com/) for their continued sponsorship of the Play core team's efforts. Lightbend offers [commercial support](https://www.lightbend.com/subscription) for Play.
Special thanks to the following contributors who helped with this release: *Amit Mhatre, Greg Methvin,
Gui Becker. L, Hajime Shiozawa, Juan J. Martínez, Kelvin Trambadiya, Marcin Aman, Marcos Pereira, Matthias Kurz, Renato Cavalcanti, Sandeep Chivukula, Roman Parshikov, Taylor Raack, Veselin Slavchev, Will Sargent, Yury Gribkov, fghzxm, picimaci*.