Let's get started
- Releases and Release Notes
- Quick Start
- Icons (MahApps.Metro.IconPacks)
- Contributing to MahApps.Metro
- Building the MahApps.Metro solution
- Visual Studio Templates
If you're looking for another awesome libraries which are compatible with MahApps, check them out:
- MaterialDesignInXamlToolkit Google Material Design in XAML & WPF, for C# & VB.Net http://materialdesigninxaml.net
- MahApps.Metro.SimpleChildWindow A simple child window for MahApps.Metro
- Loading indicators by @100GPing100
- Dragablz Tearable tab control for WPF, which includes docking, tool windows and MDI. http://dragablz.net
We use these awesome tools to build and develop MahApps.Metro.
This framework is free and can be used for free, open source and commercial applications. It's tested and contributed by many people... So mainly hit the :star: button... thx :squirrel: (:dollar:, :euro:, :beer: or some other gifts are also being accepted :-D ).
The core team members, MahApps.Metro contributors and contributors in the ecosystem do this open source work in their free time. If you use MahApps.Metro a serious task, and you'd like us to invest more time on it, please donate. This project increases your income/productivity/usabilty too.
This is how we use the donations:
- Allow the core team to work on MahApps.Metro
- Thank contributors if they invested a large amount of time in contributing
- Support projects in the ecosystem that are of great value for users
- Infrastructure cost
- Fees for money handling
Become a backer and get your image on our README on Github with a link to your site.
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site.