This mostly includes bug fixes, but with a few notable differences. The biggest change is bumping MPAndroidChart's
14. If you have a lower version, you should stop supporting it and go up to
14 as well.
Please see the current distribution usages, as less than 1% of Android devices are running versions 15 and lower now.
minSdkVersionhas been bumped to
14, read the above.
Easingclass has been simplified, old methods of getting easing functions are DEPRECATED (35c9fc937ecda0dd2eb1a7b879aa869a48bfad3d)
Chart.saveToGallery(name, quality)now saves as a PNG instead of JPG (
- Upgraded project to
androidX, maven upgraded to
2.1, gradle upgraded to
4.6, android gradle to
3.2.1, android build tools to
- Example project has been refreshed (d67ea481af1e8528c617dfd404d0c7827b0134b2, 5030b36c86cfa2d076bb6b86fa8fcb37ce58557f)
- Grid lines can be drawn behind or infront of data (c97b8d531d5584b767d0587805c1c95018cf92d6)
- Can use pie slice color for value line color (1e6e58d2c026be332d6756b04d85b33cd3d36c2b)
- BarChart supports gradient colored bars (e4ba3cdc20555b5f7cd793e614ee13406a7605ec)
- Zoom animations fixed (6c54f0b0a91ca87fe39dd63d9095e4f55d6c59ff)
- Many rendering bugs fixed (43ae497ecf7427587687945496c6a70e65f01fcb, aee6058dbb74f4eb1aae8e88c7562d28a91e1e1c, 92c14db5b4de4efd43c9fd74361886b92111ca9f, 89436221db3d83991f9ecd830f871d4ce7da47a4)
- Copying data sets fixed (7abc9cd6696f78c77068ffc278793594b33497fe)