- Add support for a bound class when starting PsySH from inside a static class context.
- Add support for
staticin commands like
- Add tab completion for
showcommands (Thanks @lvht!)
- Switch to Box for phar generation (Thanks @theofidry!)
- Add an iconv polyfill to the "compat" build dependencies.
- Add a code cleaner pass to detect issues with destructuring assignment via
- Add a bunch of test coverage.
- Fix a minor bug closing input buffer hitting twice after a line ending in a backslash.
- Fix false positives when matching command names, for example, if a line started with a command name in a quoted string.
- Fix tab completion for methods, properties and constants of namespaced classes.
- Stop executing commands inside strings that wrap onto multiple lines. I'm not sure whether this ever happened in real life, but it's kind of ridiculous and now it won't :P
- Fix a reference assignment regression from v0.9.x.
- Fix incorrect signature for traits in PHP 5.x. The reflection API says they're
abstract public trait X, but we'll just call them
- Fix using
doccommand with language constructs.
- Fix the line number reported for some type errors.